Tandoori Chicken Skewers
Recipe and Photo By Ash Ali
- Sargent Farms Chicken Breast Meat (cleaned and cut into cubes)
- 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 TSP Garlic (crushed)
- 1 Pack of Shan Masala Brand Tandoori Spice
- Onions (cut into chunks)
- Green Peppers (cut into chunks)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Toss chicken in a bowl with lemon, garlic, yogurt and tandoori spice. Allow it to marinate for 3 hours in the fridge.
- Skewer chicken and veggies and grill on BBQ or place on baking pan (or casserole dish) in over (450F) until chicken is cooked through (tender and juicy).
- Serve with a baked potato and a fresh salad!