Yield: 12 burgers or 24 sliders
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Burgers patties can be prepared up to 24 hours ahead of time and stored, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to grill.
- 2 lbs (900 g) Sargent Farms Ground Chicken
- ½ cup (54 g) bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp (3 g) salt
- ½ tsp (1 g) ground pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) yellow mustard
- 12 hamburger buns, or 24 slider buns
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place burger base ingredients plus desired burger type ingredients in a large bowl. Gently mix until combined.
- Divide mixture into 12 equal balls for regular burgers or 24 balls for sliders. Place on prepared baking sheet and gently flatten into ½ inch thick burger patties or a ¼ inch thick patties for sliders.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and grease well.
- Place burgers on preheated grill and cook with the lid closed for 5-7 minutes per side (3-4 minutes per side for sliders) flipping occasionally or until cooked through. Place burger patty on bottom bun. Top with desired garnishes and serve.
Classic Burger topping suggestions:
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced red onion
- Shredded cheddar cheese