- Sargent Farms Chicken Wings, 3 pounds
- 1Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Optional topping: crumbled feta, gorgonzola or parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place wings in a large bowl and toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place wings on a lined baking sheet (single layer) and cook for 30 - 35 mins. Flip wings once halfway through.
- Mix remaining ingredients (butter, apple cider vinegar, sriracha sauce, garlic) in a bowl large enough to add the cooked wings.
- Mix cooked wings into dressing and add cheese topping if desired.